Multimedia Programming 1
This is the class page of MMP 210 at BMCC.
The class notes, schedule and assignments are all found here.
This course introduces the basic concepts of programming for multimedia. Students will learn the principles of object-oriented programming and how to create scripts for the manipulation of graphics, audio and text to construct a web-based multimedia presentation.
Turning in assignments
- Assignments turned in on Blackboard
- Late assignments are 25 points off
Citations for code resources
- Coding assignments must use citations for any code borrowed from resources outside of class, including Google, Stack Overflow, YouTube or any tutorial, even if it’s as little as one line of code
- This is good practice to keep track of resources
- In comments at the top of include a link to the resource
/* example project flower design from: https://p5js.org/examples/hello-p5-simple-shapes.html */
- Browser: Chrome
Computers are available for student usage in the locations listed on http://www.bmcc.cuny.edu/it
For MMP and MMA tutoring, please visit BMCC’s tutoring schedule
Statement of Inclusion
This class room strives to be an inclusive learning community, respecting those of differing backgrounds and beliefs. It is my intent to present materials and activities that are respectful of diversity: gender identity, sexuality, disability, age, socioeconomic status, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, and culture.
This course affirms people of all gender expressions and gender identities. If you go by a different name than what is on the class roster, please let me know. Using correct gender pronouns is important to me, so you are encouraged to share your pronouns with me and correct me if a mistake is made.
Your suggestions are encouraged and appreciated. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.